Monday, December 16, 2013

Check out this weird shit I found.

Hello friends. I have a pleasant surprise for you.

I was in an abandoned school in the middle of nowhere.
I found a bunch of poster prints, on quality, undamaged cardstock.
The first bunch were smaller, measuring 9x14".
They depict kids making different expressions, or hand gestures, or postures.


Link:
Portraits and Gestures

Check them out!

They're for sale. $20 for the print, 25$ in a frame.

But it gets better, friends.
Beneath those smaller prints, were larger, stranger prints. Same card stock. This time, they're double-sided.
I will note which images go with which card.
They depict young children getting into all sorts of bizarre trouble.
Some tame, others less tame.
The scientific charts have information on the back, but nothing worth scanning.
 

Link:
Illustrations and Geosciences

Check these out as well!


They're for sale. $30 for the print, $40 in a frame.

They look beautiful framed. They'd make great gifts.
If you're interested, or if you have any questions, send me a note: winslowdumaine at gmail.com

One last thing, for all you photoshoppers.

I took massive scans of all these images, each one saved to a 50mb .tif file.
If you would like to use them for your work, let me know.

Thanks for looking. Happy hunting.

Winslow.

No comments:

Post a Comment